Why join Createview?
As a Computer Vision Engineer in Createview, you will be part of a very exciting journey supported by competent colleagues. You will be able to follow your work from the ground up, straight until the solutions are in commercial operations with the customers.
Deep Learning/Computer Vision/AI is in the middle of everything we do. You will be a central part of this and at the same time, you will acquire relevant expertise in the technologies of the future.
You will join an entrepreneurial environment in strong growth, where you will be central in the further development of the company.
Digitization in the aquaculture industry is in its infancy and Createview is at the forefront with its smart technology to provide a sustainable, healthy and profitable production of fish.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented Computer Vision Engineer to join our growing software engineering team. You should be proficient at walking the tight rope between scientific research and software engineering.
Preferred workplace is Aalesund or Molde, but also open to discuss remote locations.
- Develop and implement computer vision and machine learning techniques to identify fish
- Develop and implement algorithms to detect sea lice, wounds, and other surface anomalies on fish based on machine learning techniques
- Engineering these algorithms to function performantly in a production environment
- Continually improving models with Key Performance Indicators
- PhD or Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or equivalent combination of advanced technical education and work experience
- 2+ years of industry experience in developing products for tackling computer vision and image processing problems
- Experience developing deep learning techniques for image enhancement, segmentation and detection
- Experience with ML frameworks such as Tensorflow and PyTorch
Nice to have experience
- Experience developing algorithms/applications to run on edge devices
- Understanding of MLOps (model versioning, docker, container orchestration, Kubernetes)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Personell insurance
- Opportunity for stock options
- Equipment of your own choice
- Flexible work environment (remote-friendly) but also onsite offices in Norway placed in Aalesund and Molde
- Attendance of relevant conferences encouraged with expenses paid
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact our partner in headhunting, Sperre Rekruttering.
Headhunter Frode Siem, phone: 98 21 62 62 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For easy upload of application documents press HERE.