Why join Createview?
As a Site Reliability Engineer in Createview, you will be part of a very exciting journey supported by competent colleagues.
Deep Learning/Computer Vision/AI is in the middle of everything we do. You will be a central part of this and at the same time, you will acquire relevant expertise in the technologies of the future.
You will join an entrepreneurial environment in strong growth, where you will be central in the further development of the company.
Digitization in the aquaculture industry is in its infancy and Createview is at the forefront with its smart technology to provide a sustainable, healthy and profitable production of fish.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a site reliability engineer with relevant experience to apply the concepts of site reliability engineering to our growing platform of cloud and edge devices.
Preferred workplace is Aalesund or Molde, but also open to discuss remote locations.
- Release Engineering (Test suite + automated deployment workflow)
- Alerting (Alerts are good, but only alert reliably and for critical reasons.)
- Outages (continual improvement) eg. Why did it happen and can we avoid it happening again?
- Work on "eliminating toil"
- Build an outage tracker
- Experience in an SRE Position
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting distributed systems
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems
- You need to be hands on and comfortable programming
Relevant technical experience
- Kubernetes on prem
- Google cloud platform
Nice to have experience
- Google BigQuery
- Experience with IoT and MLOps
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Personell insurance
- Opportunity for stock options
- An innovative work environment
- Equipment of your own choice
- Flexible work environment (remote-friendly) but also onsite offices in Norway placed in Aalesund and Molde
- Attendence of relevant conferences encouraged with expenses paid
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact our partner in headhunting, Sperre Rekruttering.
Headhunter Frode Siem, phone: 98 21 62 62 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For easy upload of application documents press HERE.