OSS Tender & Proposals Engineer - Lysaker or Åndalsnes
The PartnerPlast Group offers smart products and solutions to the Seismic, Offshore & Subsea, Aquaculture and Marine markets, utilizing our leading capabilities in rotational- and polyurethane moulding, and electronics development.
The Group consists of the companies PartnerPlast AS, Molstad Modell & Form AS and PartnerPlast Inc.
The main office and rotomoulding factory is based in Åndalsnes. PU-moulding and machining in Moelv, and electronics development in Molde. Additionally, we have a sales and admin office in Oslo; as well as representations in the US (Houston), Australia (Perth), Sweden (Gothenburg) UK (Aberdeen), Egypt and China.
PartnerPlast has increased our profile and market share in the Offshore & Subsea arena over the last 18 months. We are now bidding on larger projects with increasingly more complex technical requirements.
Are you someone who:
- Is technical proficient, can work quickly an enjoys a challenge?
- Enjoys developing technical solutions
- Would you like to work for a high growth, dynamic company?
- Interested in working in an environment where your voice can be heard, and your input matters?
The Tender & Proposals Engineer is the primary technical and commercial role supporting sales to bid on customer inquiries.
In this role you will solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and long-term business goals.
- Engineer with min. 3-5yrs experience, preferably in offshore industry
- Practical experience with design and manufacture / production follow up
- Experience in 3D modelling & Engineering analysis
- Experience in preparing specifications / test procedures / other documentation
- Experience in project management or as package responsible engineer is highly regarded
Who you are:
- Technical/Engineering ability to develop technical and commercial solutions from customer specifications.
- Strong technical and commercial awareness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills. Able to represent PartnerPlast when meeting with clients or potential clients. Norwegian & English.
- A high focus on quality and responsiveness
- Pragmatic & Flexible – willing to investigate and find solutions in order to achieve group and individual goals.
- Optimistic & enthusiastic to grow a division that competes with global leaders in the industry.
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with winning mentality. You will be directed as to what tasks & results are required, but you need to be independent & self-motivated.
What You’ll Do
- Design of custom solutions for customer specific applications, providing complete technical and commercial offering.
- Support Sales by providing technical input to tenders (3D models, analysis, method statements, quantities, pricing, etc)
- You will assist with the preparation of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Meet with clients to understand their needs, discuss & present solutions
- Assist with internal product development, new product ideas
- Research new materials, applications, manufacturing processes
- Communicate important market and customer trends back to the business as input for business strategy and product development.
- Support projects where necessary (technical/documentation/possibility to assist with project management)
- Main focus will be on Polyurethane products for subsea applications, likely some buoyancy as well.
What we offer:
- An interesting & dynamic position in an international environment
- An opportunity to innovate and develop new & exciting solutions
- Market leading products and solutions
- Challenging and evolving tasks
- Full product training
- Good salary, insurance and pension schemes
- Flexible Hours
Who you’ll work with:
You will partner with our sales team, helping to develop the best possible solutions for our clients. This means you will also have a lot of contact with our production team, in order to learn & understand production processes. You will report to the head of Business Development of Offshore & Subsea.
Where you’ll Work:
- Based in Lysaker, Moelv or Åndalsnes office, but should expect regular travelling between our factories in Moelv and Åndalsnes to work with production & technical teams.
- Some travel to meet with clients/ potential clients.
- Flexible hours with periods of high activity to support short tender deadlines.
Learn more about partnerplast here: Partnerplast.com
Questions can be directed to responsible for the recruitment process, Eirik F. Sperre at Sperre Rekruttering AS.
Phone: +47 92607988 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can be sent here: Apply
18. 10. 2019
09. 10. 2019
07. 10. 2019
08. 05. 2019